Men, No Matter How You Love A Woman, Do Not Tell Her These 6 Things
I can do anything for love but I can’t lose my common sense for love. Men, no matter the level of love you have or confess for a woman, there are things you should never tell her. Let’s say you just met a girl, she is beautiful, has a nice shape, well shape doesn’t matter. You fall in love, next thing you ask her to date you and she agreed, or probably you decide to marry her. You would feel so happy, so head over hills in love and you feel like you can tell her anything. Let me stop you there, don’t let love blind your eyes, there are things you should never tell a woman no matter how you love her.
1. Do not ever tell her your family secret
Don’t be in a haste to reveal your family secret to a woman, especially if they are ugly. I know you might see your girlfriend or your wife as your family, but she is not. As far as you both are not fully related by blood, she has no business knowing family secrets. If you tell her your family deep secrets, a day would come she would use it against you, and you would get hurt that day.
If you tell her too many about your sisters, brothers, or mother, they will lose value and respect from her. The way she packages before you is the same way you should package your family secrets before her. Don’t be lousy in the name of love
2. Don’t ever tell her about how many women you have been within your life.
This has killed so many relationships. I once told my girl that my first girlfriend had an STD. Each time she had signs of infection, she always referred to my affair with my first girlfriend that ended in 1900.
If you tell her about your affairs with other girls, she will always suspect you. I know that sometimes it is best to be open, but being too open has a lot of consequences. You can tell her you have an ex, but if you have been with more than 15 Women, just keep that detail to your self.
3. Do not tell her any bad thing that your family said about her.
This would hurt her and she might start to dislike your family and end up leaving you. Instead, try to correct her if she makes a mistake, never tell her hurtful words said by your family.
4. Do not ever tell her another woman’s food tastes better than hers.
This place is a no go area. This is a talk no woman wants to hear. It kills morally and romantically. Even if someone cooks better than your wife or girlfriend, keep the information to yourself. No woman wants to hear that her lover enjoys another woman’s food, that is just like cheating. Even if you are comfortable with her, do not ever tell her that because you will ruin your relationship.
5. Do not ever tell her you will train her in school
Even if you have it in mind to send her to school and carter for her school needs, keep it to yourself. It is unwise to open up and tell in the beginning. This is because it might end in tears. So many tried it and it ended in premium tears.
A lot of men that did this always end up regretting, if you tell her you would train her in school she might still not end up marrying you.
6. Do not tell her you want to send money to your family or you want to give a certain person money, send them on your own.
A lot of women can be very troublesome, when they find out you want to help someone or your family out, they will start quarreling with you. They might get jealous and even accuse you of neglecting her family, she might end up discouraging you to do otherwise.
A lot of people might disagree with this, but there is a lot of sense with it. Some families are already experiencing most of these problems, sometimes it is best to avoid them and be happy.
Thank you for reading, kindly comment, like, share, and follow me for more.
Best of Our Stories
- Abu Anglican Communion 1 to 400 (Igbo Hymn)
- Nemesis: Couple Who Poisoned Family of 5 in 2017 in Anambra Finally Exposed (Video)
- See The Two Verses In The Bible Where The Name Of “Trump” Was Mentioned
- If You Are Not Using These 2 Leaves For Your Stew, You Are Missing Something
- Man Kills In Turkey after returning home for Christmas and spreading money; to be buried with own Mom
- Biography and Background of Pastor Onye Eze Jesus