YEARS LATER: See The Recent Photos Of Aldis, The 2-year-old Who Smoked 40 Cigarettes a Day.
*Image credit: Thesunnews UK
If you are thinking of impossibility in quitting a particular addiction, think about Aldis Rizal, an Indonesia 2-year-old who smoked 40 cigarettes a day. The disturbing image broke in the social media and news media in 2010.
But the good news is Aidis has since kicked the addiction with the help of the Indonesian government who sent him to rehab at aged five.
Aldis was put on a program and managed to quit after 30 days of treatment. Quitting the addiction wasn’t easy for the little boy and his parents. Immediately, he quit smoking, he developed a large appetite for foods all the time.
This made Aldis became Obese and another assignment was given to the parents of helping him to eat healthily and to shed his weight.
- The Foods You And Your Relatives Shamelessly Stole From Government Warehouses Belong To Dangote — Phillip Deji
- Federal Government Survival Fund Registration POrtal Now Open. Click To Register
- See The 7 Evils Protesters Committed In Enugu State
- Troubles Loom For Maazi Nnamdi Kanu As OYC Asks UK Govt To Deport Him Immediately.
When asked his parents why they allowed him to smoke at that age, they said;
“He would bang his head on the wall if he couldn’t get what he wanted.
“That’s why I get him cigarettes in the first place – because of his temper and his crying.
“Now I don’t give him cigarettes but he eats a lot” Thesunnews UK.
Years after the rehabilitation, this is how Aldis Rizal Look like recently.
This is the transformed Aldis. He is growing into a responsible teenager.
Thanks for reading. Like and share
Best of Our Stories
- Abu Anglican Communion 1 to 400 (Igbo Hymn)
- Don-Davis has Grown so Big – 10 Months after Deborah Okezie Accused Deeper Life School of Maltreating her Son
- See what Bible Says about Trump and the End Time – Trump named in the Bible
- If You Are Not Using These 2 Leaves For Your Stew, You Are Missing Something