–Prof Charles Soludo Under Attack.
–3 Policemen allegedly Killed at the spot and Commissioner kidnapped
–Soludo’s whereabouts yet unknown.
The former GovernOR of the Central Bank of Nigeria and former Anambra State PDP gubernatorial candidate has been allegedly attacked a few hours ago by some unknown gunmen in his village hometown in Anambra State.
He was said to be holding a political meeting with his supporters. The meeting was held at his community Town Hall in Isuofia, Aguata Local Government Areas.
The meeting was an interactive session between him and his town’s men and women before the gunmen struck at the venue. two Policemen who were at guard in the venue were allegedly killed at the spot.
A serving Commissioner was kidnapped by unknown gunmen. And as of the time of filing this report, Prof. Charles Soludo’s whereabout is yet unknown. No one can tell whether he is safe or not
Best of Our Stories
- Man Kills In Turkey after returning home for Christmas and spreading money; to be buried with own Mom
- See The Two Verses In The Bible Where The Name Of “Trump” Was Mentioned
- From Akara Selling to Becoming a Counselor: The Touching Story of Ugochinyere Eze the Akara seller who became a Counselor
- If You Are Not Using These 2 Leaves For Your Stew, You Are Missing Something
- Abu Anglican Communion 1 to 400 (Igbo Hymn)
- Biography and Background of Pastor Onye Eze Jesus