Church of Nigeria 2021 Bible study Outline
The theme for the 2021 Anglican Communion Bible study outline is “Covenant with the living God”. You can get the hard copy from any diocese. You can also have it installed on your Android Phone. Visit the Play store to download it.
In order to make the copy understandable for every, the English version has been translated into different native languages, Igbo language is inclusive.
Here are the English and Igbo versions of the Bible study for study 16, April 18, 2021.
English: STUDY 16
2nd Sunday after Easter April 18, 2021
THEME: COVENANT WITH THE LIVING GOD
SUB-THEME 3: God’s covenant with man-(9)
TOPIC: Marriage covenant
TEXTS: Gen. 2: 18-25; Deut. 7: 1-4; 2 Cor. 6: 14-16
i. to appraise the biblical basis for Marriage covenant,
ii. to discuss contemporary challenges against God’s original plan and
iii. to discuss practical ways of having a successful marriage with the kingdom mind-set
INTRODUCTION: The Marriage Covenant is the oldest relationship in the world, established by God in
Eden for the union of a man and a woman as husband and wife. Man and woman are radically different
physically, emotionally, and spiritually, yet they are designed by God to complement each other as they
“become one flesh”. Despite the failure of Adam and Eve, God’s principles for marriage have remained
the same –It is between a man and a woman; not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. It is also not
about a human marrying an animal. Marriage symbolizes the greater relationship that exists between
Christ and the true believer. Why then is it so difficult for some people to obey this Covenant principle?
1. How do you understand the concept of the Marriage Covenant and how do the texts above agree
with your understanding?
2. Why did God institute marriage with its associated responsibilities? Gen. 1: 27-28; 2: 18-20; 1
Cor. 7: 2-3, 10-16
3. What reason did Jesus gave for divorce and why? Matt 5:32; 19:9; Compare Job 24:15-17; Prov
4. Compare and contrast contemporary marriage challenges against the original plan of God in
marriage and their consequences. Lev 20:10-16; Josh. 23: 11-13; Matt 19: 3-9; Rom. 1: 26-29.
What are the solutions with the mindset of the kingdom of God? 1 Cor. 7: 2-5; Col 3:5-6.
CONCLUSION: Although marriage will be only here on earth, God’s desire for His people in the
Marriage Covenant is one-man-to-one-woman within the body of believers until they are separated by
death. This can be difficult for Christians not heavenly-minded but Christians who are heavenly-focused
will find it is not difficult.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Only Christians heavenly-minded find it easy to obey and follow the biblical
principles of marriage.
MEMORY VERSE: Gen. 2: 24 “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his
wife and they shall become one flesh.”
IHE ỌMỤMỤ 16
SỌNDE ABỤỌ KA EMUME MBILITE N’ỌNWỤ GASIRỊ April 18, 2021
ISI OKWU NCHỊKỌTA: Ọgbụgba Ndụ anyị na Chineke Ukwu Dị Ndụ
ISI OKWU NTA 3: Ọgbụgba Ndụ Chukwu na Madụ (9)
ISI OKWU: Ọgbụgba Ndụ Alụmalụ
IHE ỌGỤGỤ AKWUKWỌ NSỌ: Genesis 2: 18-25; Deutr 7: 1-4; 2 Ndi Korinth 6: 14-16
EBUM N’OBI ỌMỤMỤ IHE
- Iji tulee ihe Akwụkwo nso kwuru gbasara Ọgbugba ndụ Alumalụ.
- Iji tulee ihe ọdachi dịgasi n’oge ugbu a, nke na-emegide ebumn’obi Chukwu n’ime ndụ gị.
- Iji tulee ihe e nwere ike ime iji kwado Alụmalụ nadigide nke e jiri echiche nke eluigwe were hiwe.
NKỌWA OKWU: Ogbugba ndu olulu di na nwunye burii mmekorita mmadu na ibe ya ehiwere kamgbe uwatuwa, nke Chukwu ji aka Ya hiwe n’ogige Eden maka iji jikoo nwoke na nwayi ka ha wee buru di na nwunye. Nwoke na nwanyi duwagaara onwe ha iche, n’udi n’udi – na nlereanya, n’omume na akparamaagwa, na n’ime ihe nmuo.
Ma Chukwu kere ha ka nwere ike ijikorita nwoke na nwanyi, “dika ha na-abu otu anu aru.”
N’agbanyeghi odida nke Adam na Eve, na usoro na iwu Chineke jiri hiwe Alụmalụ ka diriị dịka ọ din a mbụ: Nke abmmekorita nke na-adị n’etiti nwoke na nwanyị; ọ bụghị n’etiti nwoke na nwoke, ma ọbu nwanyị na nwanyi. Nke bu eziokwu bun a Alumalu na-ezipụta mmekorita dị elu nke n’adiri n’etiti Kraist na ezi onye nke kraist ọ bụla. Keduzi ihe mere o jiri sie ike ụfodu ndi mmadụ ịsọpụru ma debe iwu nke Ọgbugba Ndụ a?
- Kedu ka isiri ghọta isiokwu nke Ọgbụgba Ndụ Alumalu? Kedu ke ebe anyi guru n’Akwukwo Nso siri kwado nghọta nke a I nwere?
- Kedu ihe mere Chukwu jiri hiwe Alumalụ, ma tinye ya ihe omume na ihe aghaghị ime di che iche? (Jenesis 1:27 -28; 2. 18: 20; 1 Ndi Korinth 7 : 2-3, 10-16.
- Kedu ihe nwere ike ịkpata nkagbu Alụmalu ma obu igba alukwaghim dike Jesus siri kwu? ( Matt 5:32; 19:9). Tuleekwa Job 24 : 15 -17; Ilu 7 :10-23; 6 : 26-27.
- Tulee ma nwoghaa ihe ndi na-emegide atụmatụ mbụ dika e siri yiwe Alumalụ n’ubochị ndi a. Kedu ọghọ m di iche iche dị nay a? (Lev. 20: 10-16; Josh 23 : 11-13; Matt. 19:3-9; ndi Rom. 1 : 26-29). Nilegara anya n’atumatu nke eluigwe di ire, kedu ihe enwere ike ime ka Alumalu nọgidesie iken’atumatu mbu e jiri hiwe ya? 1 Ndi Korinth 7: 2-5; Ndi Kolosi 3: 5-6.
NCHỊKỌTA OKWU: Ọ bụ ezie na Alumalu bu nani n’uwa nke a, nzube nke Chineke nwere inye ụmu ya n’ime Ọgbugba Ndu Alumalu bụ bu otu nwoke ịlu otu nwanyi, n’ime nzuko nke ndi kraist kwerenu, rue mgbe onwu ga-ekewa ha. Nke a nwere ike isituru ike nye ndi nke kraist n’enweghi okwukwe,ma ndi nke kwerenu n’ele anya ihe nke eluigwe na-anogidesi ike, na-agakwa n’iru ime Alumalụ ha.
OKWU IBU N’UCHE: Naani ndi nke Kraist na-eleanya eluigwe site n’ọlụ na obi na okwukwe ha n’enwe ọṅụ na afọ ojuju n’iso na ndebe iwu na Ọdin’ala nke Alumalu.
IHE ỌGỤGỤ IBU N’UCHE:
Jenesis. 2:24. – “N’ihe nke a ka nwoke ga-ahapu nna ya na nne ya, rapara n’aru nwunye ya: ha e wee ghoo otu anu arụ. Ha abụa wee buru ndi gba ọtọ, nwoke ahu na nwunye ya, ma ihere adighi eme ha.”
Best of Our Stories
- If You Are Not Using These 2 Leaves For Your Stew, You Are Missing Something
- See The Two Verses In The Bible Where The Name Of “Trump” Was Mentioned
- Nemesis: Couple Who Poisoned Family of 5 in 2017 in Anambra Finally Exposed (Video)
- Abu Anglican Communion 1 to 400 (Igbo Hymn)
- Pastor Strips Naked, Confesses of Sleeping with his 3 daughters and Killing Own 8 Children
- From Akara Selling to Becoming a Counselor: The Touching Story of Ugochinyere Eze the Akara seller who became a Counselor