Goodluck Jonathan Finally Speaks On Presidential Ambition
Will Goodluck Jonathan contest come 2023 presidential Election in Nigeria?
The immediate past president of Nigeria and PDP Presidential Candidate of the 2015 general election, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has declared the air concerning the rumor that he is coming out to contest for presidency come 2023.
Recently, many Nigerians are speculating that the immediate past president has shown interest in re-contesting for the presidency. Many people are of the opinion that he would be running for president come the next presidential election. On this note, he has finally spoken and declares his stand on the Presidential ambition.
Speaking during a condolence visit to Governor Ifeanyi Okowa at Government House, Asaba, over the recent demise of Sir Okorie Okowa, Jonathan said the rumor was mere speculation.
A statement by the Delta State government quoted Jonathan as saying “On the rumor of my interest in the 2023 presidential election, it was mere speculation.”
Jonathan also pledged to continue to serve God, humanity, Africa to the best of his ability.
Thanks for reading. Please, like our Facebook page to receive our News Update.
Best of Our Stories
- Pastor Strips Naked, Confesses of Sleeping with his 3 daughters and Killing Own 8 Children
- Man Kills In Turkey after returning home for Christmas and spreading money; to be buried with own Mom
- See The Two Verses In The Bible Where The Name Of “Trump” Was Mentioned
- Nemesis: Couple Who Poisoned Family of 5 in 2017 in Anambra Finally Exposed (Video)
- If You Are Not Using These 2 Leaves For Your Stew, You Are Missing Something
- Biography and Background of Pastor Onye Eze Jesus