2021 Anglican Bible Study Outline (Continuation)
This is a continuation of the 2021 Anglican bible study outline for the Church of Nigeria, Anglican communion. Keep studying from here or install the complete version from the play store.
1st Sunday after Trinity June 6, 2021
THEME: COVENANT WITH THE LIVING GOD
SUB THEME: Family and Covenant with the Living God
TOPIC: Essential of godly family – Love
TEXT: Rom. 12:9 – 21
AIMS: i. to teach true love in the formation of a godly family and
ii. to show the importance of love and how it can be practiced in an ideal family.
INTRODUCTION: Love is a complex set of emotions, behaviours, and beliefs associated with qualities of affection, protectiveness, warmth and respect for another person. Love has gained much importance in the unity and cohesion of people of diverse ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds. The text of Romans 12: 9ff gives features which love is made of. It shows love in action and not an abstract idea. Let us go through the study guides for these features.
1. In your own words, define the word “LOVE” in relation to family life?
CONCLUSION: Christian families build the Church (family). Therefore, love in Christian families must be sincere and unfeigned. It must not be by only words or professions but should be expressed through acts of kindness and deeds of charity.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Families without Love make a wicked society.
MEMORY VERSE – 1 John 4:7“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
Why not install the Bible Study App on your phone? Follow the link below to install; it is free.
2021 Anglican Bible Study Outline App.
Bible study Igbo Version
2nd Sunday after Trinity June 13, 2021
THEME: COVENANT WITH THE LIVING GOD
SUB THEME: The Essential of godly family – Unity
TEXT: Psalm 133; 1 Cor. 1:10 – 17
AIMS: i. to know that unity is one of the fruits of a godly family
ii. to see the effect of unity in a godly family
INTRODUCTION: The Christian family as a part of the Church should not allow division in itself. There should be no division between children and parents. In the Corinthian Church, factions became the ‘little foxes’ that destroyed the hedge around it. Apostle Paul was quick to address the situation, having great regard for the havoc factions can cause – 1 Cor. 1:13.
1. What does this sentence mean “united we stand, divided we fall” with reference to family life?
2. Explain the beauty and strength of a united family according to these passages: Psalm 133; Gen. 11:1 – 6; Acts 2: 1-2, 41
3. What are the dangers of disunity in a family? Amos 3:3; Matt. 12:25.
4. Mention some causes of disunity in a godly family and in the Church of God and possible ways to tackle it. Matt. 18:15; Lk 17:3-4; Acts 6:1-4; 15:7,12
CONCLUSION: A family, church, community, or nation can only achieve greatness in the atmosphere of unity. Therefore, Christians should love and respect others’ opinions because, where God rules, every family members’ opinion is welcomed and respected.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Families, be united! A broomstick breaks more easily, whereas a bunch of brooms is harder to break.
MEMORY VERSE: Psalm 133:1 “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!”
3rd Sunday after Trinity June 20, 2021
THEME: COVENANT WITH THE LIVING GOD
SUB-THEME: Family and Covenant with the Living God (6)
TOPIC: The Essential of godly Family- Peace
TEXT: Psalm 34:11-15; Mark 9:50; Titus 1:6-9, AIMS: i. to explain the concept of peace ii. to teach those virtues expected from a peaceful Christian family and iii. to analyze how a peaceful family can transit into a peaceful society
INTRODUCTION: Peace can be defined as a state of security or order within a community provided for by law or custom. Peace can summarily be said to be freedom from civil disturbance. It is in God’s plan that we have a godly family filled with the peace of God so much that we can pass this to other families resulting in the birth of a peaceful society (Mark 9:50). What then are the virtues that characterize a peaceful and godly family?
1. Simply define peace in the context of Tit 1:6-9 and identify the value placed on the father, as head of the family.
2. It is the plan of God that Christians have or raise godly and peaceful families. Why is there no peace in some families today? Gen 25:27-28; 1Timothy 5:8
3. Explain the value placed on godly family in Mk 9:50 and how a godly family can impact peace on society? 2Co 13:11; Eph. 4:29; Col 4:6; Heb. 12:14.
CONCLUSION: As Christians, Christ is our peace and He has reconciled us together with His blood, let us, therefore, pursue all that will bring peace in our individual lives so that our lives in families can transit into a tranquil society.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Peaceful families make a peaceful society.
MEMORY VERSE: Mark 9:50 “Salt is good, but if the salt loses its flavor, how will you season it? Have salt in yourselves and have peace with one another.”
IGBO VERSION IHE ỌMỤMỤ 25
Juunu 20, 2021. (Sonde nke Ato ka Triniiti gasiri).
ISI OKWU NCHỊKỌTA: Ọgbụgba Ndụ Anyị na Chineke Ukwu Di Ndu
ISI OKWU NTA: Ezinulo, na Ọgbụgba Ndụ Anyị na Chineke Ukwu Di Ndu(6).
ISI OKWU: Ihe Ndi Pụwagara iche N’ezinulo n’Atu Egwu Chukwu – Udo
IHE OGUGU AKWUKWO NSO: Abu Ọma 34: 11 – 15, Mak 9: 50; Titus 1: 6 – 9
EBUM N’OBI IHE ỌMỤMỤ:
i. Iji kowaa Isi-okwu a bu ‘Udo’.
ii. Iji kuzie akara ezi-ndu ndi ahu a turu anay, n’ebe Ezinulo ndi nke Kraist, nke nebi n’udo di.
iii. Iji hazie ka ezinulo dị n’udo ga-esi luputa obodo n’ebi n’udo.
NKỌWA OKWU: A na-akowa ‘Udo’ di ka mgbe e nwere ezi-nchekwaba na usoro n’ime obodo, nke o bu iwu na ezi-nchịkota nebute. E nwekwara ike kọwaa ‘udo’ dị ka inwere onwe site na nsogbu dị iche iche. Ọ bụ ebum-n’obi Chineke na anyị ga-enwe ezinulo n’atụ egwu Chukwu, nke nwekwara udo nke Chukwu na-enye. Nke a bu ihe ezinulo nwekara ike inyefe ezinulo ndị ọzo, si otua rue na obodo niile, nke ga-eme ka anyi nwee udo nke obodo. (Mak 9: 50). Kedu ndụ ọma nke neegosiputa ezinulo di n’udo, na ezinulo na-ebi obi na Chukwu?
- Kọwaa ‘Udo’ dike esiri kwue maka ya n’ime Titus 1: 6 – 9, ma gosiputa olu nke diiri Nna, dika onye ndum nke ezinulo.
- Ọ bụ ebumnobi Chukwu ka ndi Kraist nwee ma zuputakwa ezinulo nke nadabere na Chukwu, ma nebikwa Obi n’udo. Kedu ihe mere na udo adighi n’ufodu ezinulo n’ubochi ndi a? Jenesis 25: 27 – 28; 1 Timothy 5: 8.
- Kowaa uru ezi-ndu nke putara ihe dika o di na Mak 9: 50, ma kwue ka ezinulo n’adị n’udo ga-esi gosiputa ma nye udo n’ime obodo anyị. II Ndi Korint 13: 11, Ndi Efesos 4: 29; Ndi Kolosi 4: 6; Ndi Hibru 12: 14
NCHỊKOTA OKWU: Dịka ndi nke Kraist, Kraist bu udo anyi. O werewo Obara Ya were tinye nnukwute udo n’etiti anyi na Chineke. Ka anyị were egwu soro ụzọ o bula ga-ebutere anyi udo n’ezinulo anyo di iche iche, nke ga-eme ka ndụ anyi n’ime Ezinulo buru nke ga-ebute inwe-udo, were nye obodo anyi.
OKWU IBU N’UCHE: Ndị Ezinulo n’ebi n’udo, na-eme ka obodo diri n’udo.
IHE ỌGỤGỤ IBU N’UCHE: Mak 9: 50 – “Nnu dị nma, ma o buru na nnu etufue ụto ya, gini ka unu ga-eji mee ya ka o di ụto? Nweenu nnu n’ime unu, unu na ibe unu dikwa n’udo”.
Best of Our Stories
- Biography and Background of Pastor Onye Eze Jesus
- Man Kills In Turkey after returning home for Christmas and spreading money; to be buried with own Mom
- Pastor Strips Naked, Confesses of Sleeping with his 3 daughters and Killing Own 8 Children
- From Akara Selling to Becoming a Counselor: The Touching Story of Ugochinyere Eze the Akara seller who became a Counselor
- Abu Anglican Communion 1 to 400 (Igbo Hymn)
- If You Are Not Using These 2 Leaves For Your Stew, You Are Missing Something