Mother of Chief Polycap Obiukwu laid to Rest today
Anambra-born billionaire businessman and Managing Director Bolton White Hotels and Apartments, Chief Polycap Obiukwu aka Nnabuenyi, buries his mother today in his hometown, Akabu Osumenyi in Nnewi South Local Government Area of Anambra State.
The burial was attended by high-class personals from all works of life. Politicians from different parts of the country also came to pay condolence visits to the family. Mr. Peter Obi, the former Governor of Anambra State and Senator Uche Ekwunife were in attendance.
Chief Polycarp Obiukwu’s mother died at the age of 81. The burial mass was attended by the high number of Catholic Rev. Fr that people who attended the mass struggled with spaces.
Chief Nnabuenyi is an Abuja-based businessman who owns the popular hotel at the center of the Federal Capital Territory, Bolton White Hotels and Apartments. Recall that he donated 1 million Naira to the Federal Government of Nigeria during the first wave of Coronavirus Disease to help cushion the effect of the pandemic.
See Photos from the burial:
Lying in state parade by the APAMS group.
Burial Photos credit: OsumenyiBlog
Best of Our Stories
- Abu Anglican Communion 1 to 400 (Igbo Hymn)
- See The Two Verses In The Bible Where The Name Of “Trump” Was Mentioned
- Man Kills In Turkey after returning home for Christmas and spreading money; to be buried with own Mom
- Biography and Background of Pastor Onye Eze Jesus
- If You Are Not Using These 2 Leaves For Your Stew, You Are Missing Something
- Nemesis: Couple Who Poisoned Family of 5 in 2017 in Anambra Finally Exposed (Video)