Most Bizarre Shoe Designs ever worn by Humans.
In this post, I am going to show you the worst shoes ever worn by humans. These shoes are either worn for artistic display or for fashion.
The shoe designs are termed bizarre due to their odd forms and styles. You can never imagine that these type of shoes exist.
It will also shock you to hear that those shoes are npt gotten foe cents. I mean, I cost the ownes fortunes to acquire. I have read somewhere where someone said he bought one of the shoes $2,550.
This is fortune. When you conver this amount to Naira, you will have roughly #1.3 million.
They are sixteen in number but the numbers 5 and 6 will make you scream.
Shoe No 1.
Shoe No 4.
Looking at this foot wear, you will think they are fishes. It is not. It is one of the bizzare shoes worn.
Shoe No 5.
Shoe No 6.
We call this very styles of Shoe “Sopido” during our childhood days. Why the producer decides to extend the mouth of these shoes is what I cannot explain.
I don’t know the intention of people who wear it. But for me, it makes anyone who wears them appears like a clown.
Shoe No. 10
What came to your mind when you see someone wearing Burger Shoe? It is fun rocking this kind of shoe.
If you want all eye to beon your feet while on th road, go for it. You will be sure to have hundreds of children pointing to their pareenst to your feet. Lol.
This is banana peel pun shoes for ladies. Everything abput the shoe is banana peel.
Take a look at the heel. It also has the look of banana peel.
Shoe No. 15
Birds’ feet heel cover shoe.
Best of Our Stories
- Pastor Strips Naked, Confesses of Sleeping with his 3 daughters and Killing Own 8 Children
- Nemesis: Couple Who Poisoned Family of 5 in 2017 in Anambra Finally Exposed (Video)
- Abu Anglican Communion 1 to 400 (Igbo Hymn)
- From Akara Selling to Becoming a Counselor: The Touching Story of Ugochinyere Eze the Akara seller who became a Counselor
- See The Two Verses In The Bible Where The Name Of “Trump” Was Mentioned
- If You Are Not Using These 2 Leaves For Your Stew, You Are Missing Something