Attention has shifted from EndSARS Protests in many states to quest to break into warehouses where Covid-19 palliatives were stored. But things have turned bloody in Enugu state today as youths attempted to force their ways into a warehouse at Queen’s Government Secondary School, Nkpokiti, Enugu.
The military men and the police blocked the entrance since morning. The agitation has led to the killing of no more than 4 persons today. An attendant at the filling station along the road was allegedly killed by a strayed bullet.
Another boy was also shot in the chest and he ran into their home. He died a few minutes later without a medical assistant.
Some groups of boys were also seen holding guns, running towards the scene. The crowd was hailing them, shouting; “power! Power!
Best of Our Stories
- Nemesis: Couple Who Poisoned Family of 5 in 2017 in Anambra Finally Exposed (Video)
- Man Kills In Turkey after returning home for Christmas and spreading money; to be buried with own Mom
- If You Are Not Using These 2 Leaves For Your Stew, You Are Missing Something
- Pastor Strips Naked, Confesses of Sleeping with his 3 daughters and Killing Own 8 Children
- See The Two Verses In The Bible Where The Name Of “Trump” Was Mentioned
- Abu Anglican Communion 1 to 400 (Igbo Hymn)