- LekkiNigerians will not forget today, 20th October 2020 in a hurry. The land was soaked with the blood of innocent Nigerian youths who were protesting at Lekki, Lagos state.
The Protest was peaceful until Trucks full of Nigerian military arrived at the scene opening fire at the protesters. They shot at the crowd, in the crowd. Many youths were shot and they died instantly. Others sustained bullet injuries.
Lekki was thrown into chaos today by the unscrupulous Nigerian military who were carrying out orders by the insensitive government of Nigeria. Mothers lost their sons and daughters today. Wife lost their husbands and children were made fatherless today.
Best of Our Stories
- See The Two Verses In The Bible Where The Name Of “Trump” Was Mentioned
- Abu Anglican Communion 1 to 400 (Igbo Hymn)
- Nemesis: Couple Who Poisoned Family of 5 in 2017 in Anambra Finally Exposed (Video)
- Man Kills In Turkey after returning home for Christmas and spreading money; to be buried with own Mom
- Pastor Strips Naked, Confesses of Sleeping with his 3 daughters and Killing Own 8 Children
- Biography and Background of Pastor Onye Eze Jesus