Man who died in a Hospital in Iyi-Enu Ogidi Mysteriously Lost Nose Toes and Forehead
Man who died in a Hospital in Iyi-Enu Ogidi Mysteriously Lost Nose Toes and Forehead. Nose, Forehead, and toes of a dead Patient of a Hospital in Anambra Mysteriously Disappeared.
“Doctor not on seat. It is a rat bite” — Nurse.
A disturbing video of the corpse is circulating on the Internet over missing parts of a dead patient of a New Mayor Hospital in Iyienu Ogidi in Anambra State. The family members were seen standing in the front of the hospital calling the attentions of the hospital management and the passersby.
The video which was shared by wonders shall never end and captioned; “Is this real?” shows a dead man wrapped with leather, waiting to be put in a coffin. Both nostrils of the corpse were chopped off and the skin of his forehead scrapped.
When the diseased family opened his legs, they also discovered the toes were missing.
We could hear them asking if a rat eats a dead man? Their cries attracted neighborhood and village security who showed up with guns. The family demanded to see the doctor who owns the hospital but they were told he was not on seat.
Best of Our Stories
- From Akara Selling to Becoming a Counselor: The Touching Story of Ugochinyere Eze the Akara seller who became a Counselor
- See The Two Verses In The Bible Where The Name Of “Trump” Was Mentioned
- If You Are Not Using These 2 Leaves For Your Stew, You Are Missing Something
- Abu Anglican Communion 1 to 400 (Igbo Hymn)
- Biography and Background of Pastor Onye Eze Jesus
- Nemesis: Couple Who Poisoned Family of 5 in 2017 in Anambra Finally Exposed (Video)